• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Speedometer

ICAT

First let me say I'm not a current deuce owner, but I'm saving up as I am an Autoshop teacher. My Plan is have my shop class make it a bobber. XM381 gives great instructions. Now to my question. If you go to bigger tires, it should throw off the speedometer. What are you, (owners with large tires on their trucks) doing as a fix? I have tried to search different theads but i guess i need some help as I'm sure this has been asked before.

tm america

i have a speedo adapter from a 5 ton on mine. There are several different ones out the as the five ton came with two different size tires and two different gear ratios.Also there are two different ones for the 2.5 ton trucks ... so just do the math to see what % bigger your tires you are putting on the truck .Then get the speedo adapter that is that % more than the one currently on your truck..the ratios is writin on the adapter....my 15.5s are 15%bigger soi used a speedo adapter that was 15% overdrivin.My speedo is within 1 mph gps verifed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks