• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce startup!

rustystud

Hey everyone, so i went and picked it up today and it started right up! We checked the fluids and everything was good! The breaks didnt work but after working on them sone we got them going pretty good! It took about 5 hours to drive about 75 miles but i made it home so thanks everyone for your input! I do need a exhast manifold gasket, e break pad, and another gas cap. I dont know if napa sells this stuff but do you guys know the part numbers to any of these? Atleast the exhast manifold gasket
OK, first off you need to download all the deuce manuals from this site. Study them real hard. They will have most all your answers to any questions you may have about your truck. Get the TM manuals that have the "P" at the end. These are your parts manuals. With these you can look up the NSN numbers and find out who has parts. Most likely you will be going to one of the suppliers advertised here. NAPA does carry some parts for the deuce, but any engine parts you will be going to a military truck supplier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks