• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce storage / long term parking Dayton, OH

SS,

Hey I'll try this forum first, anyone in the Dayton, OH area able or know of a place to park for long term (4 year station at WPAFB) storage my future deuce purchase? One that is inexpensive with easy access. Only thing keeping me back from buying is finding a parking spot since my home owner association and city regs are strict.

I live in the Huber Heights area...

Thanks...

NewWheeler

I don't know about Wright Pat but most bases have some sort of RV Storage lot. It's usually cheaper than out in town and you can't beat the security. I keep mine on base at our MWR lot and it is gated, locked and I can tinker with her or take her for a drive at lunch.

Alredneck

Banned
HUH, when I was living in the barracks I parked mine with the rest of the POVs, as long as you have it registered, insured and stickered they cant do squat. Makes the leadership ask alot of questions though, thankfully mine was way cool about it and wanted to know where to get one to!:-D

bgekky3

I can make a spot for you but I am about 3.5 hours or so by deuce to your northeast. I don't know if I should offer you a spot b/c I will be bidding on the same trucks as you, but you have one if needed.