• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce storage near Ft. Jackson

rtl434

I'm unable to remove truck from Ft. Jackson as planned (family medical issues) and I'm looking for a place to have it move for a short period until I can get other transportation arranged for. Cambells Wrecking can move the truck but they have no place for storage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, RTL

Blythewoodjoe

Which truck did you get? I looked them all over and have a pretty good idea which ones will drive off the lot. Was it from sale 4047, 4080 or was it an earlier sale?

Just curious
Joe

Blythewoodjoe

Those where trucks that came up between sale 3890 and the last couple I guess. I bought one at 3890 and didn't watch for a few weeks (no money, why look). I didn't realize there where any sold between 3890 and these last ones. Most out there have been good truck though.

rtl434

Thank you to all the offers for help and or advice its greatly appreciated. jwaller has done the recovery and will store my truck for a week or so until I can get it. Thanks again.