• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Stuck and need help!

ODw/envy

Sorry about this- I am posting for my husband. He is stuck in the mud with his new 1995 M35A3. He needs help getting out. Please if you can help let me know!
We are in Deltona, FL the closest intersection is Captain and Lake Helen Osteen Road. Please help if you can!

Alison

The truck is out. Thanks to everyone for their help. I will update later. If one of the mods could change the title to something fitting I would appreciate it. "Stuck Deuce Recovered" perhaps.

Last edited:

ODw/envy

I just payed a wrecker service for a call who tried to use an F350 and broke both cables. $75 for the service call ans I am still stuck. I thought they were sending a real truck. I suppose I should have told them no from the beginning.

ODw/envy

After much digging/pulling I have the truck's front tires at the edge of the hard. We have moved it 25 feet, with my truck (no thanks to the wrecker) but I am told that it is a bottomless spring. I really hate mud. I was trying to test the CTIS, after doing some repairs. I had no intention of even getting the tires dirty, but you cannot air down on the highway. Rather than do a three point turn I picked, what appeared to be, an easy turn around. I tried to cross a very narrow ditch and the next thing I know the front bumper was on the ground.

ODw/envy

F350? Wrecker operator never should have hooked up to you!!
That is what I told them. They wanted to try. If I had known they would charge me anyway, I would have told them no. In fact the first guy told me they would not charge if they could not move it. Now all I have to show for it, is a bent snatch block ans $75 dollars less cash. Originally, I was told they would be sending a heavy, but they were afraid of getting it stuck in the sand. Apparently, it is a road truck.

Speedzilla

Please PM me your phone number, I might be able to find someone who can help you out. I have an M816 but I am a 2+ hour ride, might be able to find someone closer.

ODw/envy

Well, it took one **** of a wrecker, but I am out. I will post pics and details when able. Now I am off to clean the truck before the mud dries too much. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks