• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce TM cd from RDM

mangus580

Guys, I am looking for some help here. Anyone who has the TM cd from RDM, and a high speed connection.... I need one person, who can take the time to upload the TM's to our TM section. I was going to do it, but I just have way too much going on myself. Those who are intrested please let me know...

Thanks!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wichuns Mike? I've got just about everything and I have his CD. I'm working on finishing the 209 series now. Friday I'll cruise over to Panera Bread, enjoy a sandwich or two and start uploading. My only dilemna with RDMs CD is they are listed by PIN number. I can do everything but it will take some time, I need to rename them so that I can sort them faster. Also as bandwidth permits, I still have all the mauals for the MEP gasoline gensets should they be warranted for the site. And anyone else, if there's something truck or trailer related you need, let me know and i'll try to get that up on the site. Forget the older ones though, I've got what Logsa realeased and only a few dozen more that I've had made or appropriated. I think I have everything 800 and 900 related too!

mangus580

Sounds great kenny! didnt RDM include an Excel file with the cd telling you what TM # went to which File name? Mine has it, and I can email it to you if need be. When filling out the Vehicles covered field, Keep in mind, that this is the 'search keyworkds' box. This is what makes it so when you search for a vehicle, it will find the associated TM. (if that makes any sense at all )

JRBAMATEX

I have a new CD with A LOT of TM's on it. It's not from RDM though (not sure what that is). Anyway, I'll be happy to share/add to the site. Would this help? I could spend some time on it this weekend.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JRBAMATEX said:
I have a new CD with A LOT of TM's on it. It's not from RDM though (not sure what that is). Anyway, I'll be happy to share/add to the site. Would this help? I could spend some time on it this weekend.
jr,
RDM is our member rdixiemiller. Or Robert.

Mike,

I have Roberts CD also and a high speed connection. Right now I'm under the weather but in a few days should be up to snuff to help. Let me know. And the CD I got from RDM did have the chart you are describing PLUS he included a printed version so I KNOW exactly which manual is which.

jim

mangus580

Up to you kenny, if you want to start on them, and the other 2 can add to them? I really dont care, I just wanted to get them moving :)

rdixiemiller

All
Anyone who has my CD, this is free info. I only burn them as a service for members, I charge just enough to pay mailing costs and materials. Anyone can copy them to give to friends and neighbors.
I am normally slow getting them out, sorry!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks