• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce TM help.......

BBQROD

I can't seem to find the Part numbers for LDT4651D clutch parts. disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing.

TMs are just making my head hurt:drool:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you looking at the parts TM?

The parts TM ends with -P

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All deuce clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearings are the same. Just go to Erik's Surplus and look them up. The thrust bearing is a standard large truck bearing that should be available at Fleetpride or any large truck repair shop. Don't try to make it more complicated than it is.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
ARMY TM 9-2320-361-24P

This is the TM you need.

2320 is a tactical motorized vehicle. 2330 would be for a trailer. It's based on the first 4 digits of the NSN of the item.

The older 209 series have their place but the 361 are easier to use and better laid out imho.

P at the end of a manual means it is a parts manual.

The numbers before that are the 'level' of maintenance. 10 is user level, 20 is organizational, 30 is direct support, 40 is general support and some items will even have a 50 which is depot level. All this is old days stuff. In the last few years the military went to 2 levels of maintenance but I haven't seen how that changed manual numbers since it happened fairly recently. I do know that manuals for equipment already in service still uses the original numbering system.

When you look it up under group 07 in transmissions, it tells you to go to the transmission TM
TM 9-2520-246-34P

However, the clutch is not in this one. So figuring it's got to be "somewhere", the engine TM is the only other place to go. TM9-2815-210-34P is the engine TM. There ye shall find what you seek.

BBQROD

Thanks Guys That helped I was stuck in a TM vortex where the clutch did not exist. no matter where I looked it just wasn't there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks