• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tools

emr

:ditto: Funny post! I thought maybe they were going to run up and visit Lee in Alaska ... :driver:... just read the last post after m816,but still get a kick out of all the things in there, for the first few years i carried a repair shop,and am not knockin em just enjoyen em... there really is a minimum amount of things that will go on a well cared for deuce , very reliable vehicle, but nobody can prepare for it all, do all u want and MORE untill u get comfortable with your truck, the list will shrink, but its a fun juorney to learn it all, and it never stops, because no matter what one carries , i find there is something else that will go ... :shock: ...so whats the best thing to have on a trip with a deuce??? 8) ...another deuce of course with a tow bar... 8)