• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tow rating

Not sure exactly how low I need to go, but 14-16 inches should be more than adequate. I feel certain the jack should raise the trailer at least that high.

Might have to put out a request for frame rails for anyone junking or bobbing nearby.

LC

LC,

Guys in my local MV club are cutting up a deuce frame (from a scrapped truck - you could use the cut off piece from a bobber) in two foot sections to weld/bolt below the frame on deuces that they want to tow trailers with. Then they will mount the hitch and it will wind up only about 14-16 inches off the ground. With a two inch drop bar that would only be a foot off the pavement for the bottom of the ball - how low do you want to go?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks