• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce towing 5tn

emr

Angus1.. I LOVE your Avatar!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..North east PA,?? How close to me in Northern NJ are u guys,Im 40 minutes in on rt80, MaybeCdub would go too, hes a guy with experience too!! I got all the goodys to go get these trucks,Cdub has the SUPER BEST 5 tonner!!! How far is it PM me please, .Randy

rwelker

I had the same problem this past fall only I already had a deuce that was proven as a good truck with good brakes. I had a M810 at Chambersburg to bring home that did not run. I finally bit the bullit and hired someone to haul it home with a detachable deck trailer behind a 500 horse Pete. Smooth going; cost me 300.00 but well worth it. Nothing damaged; no one hurt. Towing a 5 ton with a deuce can be done, but with an unproven truck fresh out of surplus is risky. You have no idea of condition of brake hoses or other brake components. Now towing a deuce with the 5 ton is another thing.....

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
rwelker,

Who did you get to transport? I'm getting really high rates to go 58 miles. Through U-ship and other local places.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks