• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce trailer hitch height?

Autocar

I'm thinking of buying a deuce to pull an equipment(backhoe) trailer. Does anyone know the height of the pintle hitch above the ground and what size lunette the hitch will accept? Also, where can I get the male plug for the trailer wiring that would plug into the deuce female socket?

acetomatoco

What do you plan to use for brakes...? There is a mil to civvy 8 pin adaptor available for the wiring.. If you are in hilly territory, the deuce is woefully underpowered for any commercial hauling..

Autocar

I'm actually going to pull a halftrack around, so it doesn't matter if it's alittle slow. Thank you guys for the info!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks