• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Trailers ?

Loose Deuce

What Trailer is supposed to match the Deuce or supposed to be a Deuce trailer for about a 1969 Deuce? I know there are different kinds but I'm just interested in the regular short cargo trailer. I don't know what they are called as far as M-### ? :oops:

spicergear

I think, but am not positive though, that the older trailers had the larger single wheel on the landing gear. I like that MUCH better than the smaller ones. I'd shoot for that-

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom is correct. The big drawback to the big wheel is you need to lift the trailer off the truck. It has no jack like the smaller 2 wheel gear.

Katch1

my 105 has the large single dolly wheel, and it is easy to roll around by hand, evn in gravel driveways. Other than a 105, theres a 332? ammo trailer, even shorter. Shorter is not always better tho, they are a real bear to back up, if they start getting crooked, its very hard to catch up. all things aside I'm glad I got one, they are very handy, and very cheap

FSBruva

Also, the M390C looks pretty good behind a deuce. It's an radar/C&C platform. Has three big old levelling jacks, and has a 2 ton cargo capacity. Flat bed, pretty easy to unload with a forklift, and has the airbrakes and everything.

Matt

poppop

GSA just sold a real nice M105 with new cover in Swainsboro lask week. Last time I checked which was close to closing time the bid was $325. Thats where I got mine for $365.00.

Desert Rat

There are sooo many different trailers for the M35. I have an S280 with an M720 dolly set for mine along with an M105A2 and an M197A1 converter. The possibilities are endless!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks