• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce transport from PA to MA

scooter01922

Buying one from westfolk??? if not talk to him, hes all over the place on the east coast, maybe he can cart it out here if hes heading this way.

Engine5

Actually most of the deuces I have seen for sale were in PA. So I was trying to get an estimate on towing. What or who is westfolk. Is he a private dealer or trucker?

scooter01922

guess i would have to say a bit of both, LOL. Thats his username here, hes in PA and always selling a few trucks. Tends to travel all over picking up auction wins. So there is a chance that he would be heading out this way at some point. Really knows these trucks and will tell you exactly what is up with any one that you might want to buy from him. Look him up on here and send a PM, i 'm not sure what he has at the moment.

dm22630

USHIP.COM

Free to post.....get bids from different people. Make sure to put the right dimensions & weight, etc.

Saved me OVER $1500 the first time I put an ad on there!

2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks