• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce U-joint

jluv1185

I called saturn surplus today, and the man while very nice couldn't tell me which u-joint was the one I needed. I wasn't cofused before I called, but when I hung up he had me second guessing. Can someone tell me what part # I need to order for the drivshaft to the front axle? I think its part# 5702987. Here is the link to the page. Saturn Surplus

Thanks,
Justin

spicergear

that should be the correct one and seeing how the duece doesn't have a pillow block and the one third listed M35 U joint has the two bolt flange on it, 1500 series which are ONLY on the driveshaft going from the t-case to the front tandem...you should be okay ordering that 570.... part. btw, the jackshaft between the tandems and the front axle should be the same 1410's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks