• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce use - how do use yours?

GoldComet6

Hey guys...I wanted to see how every uses their Deuce. I have thought about buying an M35A2 and wanted to see how usable they are before I buy. I guess I need to start going to some shows and see them in person to help me decide! So, are most used off road for fun? How many are used mostly on the road? Any daily drivers? How many of yall use them as intended - for towing & hauling? Thanks for any comments!

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Deuse use - how do use yours?

Like a cheap whore I go where I want, do what I want with her, put all kinda nasty things in her, beat the piss out of her, and when im all said n done I throw her away and get my money back out of her. :grd:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

LanceRobson

Moving 5-6 face cord of 20" wood in a single load from the woodlot up to the house, moving large lots of lumber and roofing materials, hauling stuff to the scrapyard and construction debris to the dump, travel to shows, dragging stuff around the scout camp, parades, moving hay/straw, retrieving stuff from GL, dragging the rock sled down to the rock pile,towing stuff to big/heavy for the F-350 dually, yadda, yadda, yadda.....

Lance

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
bulldog_mack13 said:
Global warming , depleteing diesel fuel , car shows ,pissing neighbors off, off roading in the mountains of CO. , parades , enjoying life while riding down the road!
Scratch out "mountains of Co." and insert, "deserts of So. Cal." Also do alot of static displays, parades and drive it just to unwind from the stresses of the day.

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i use mine for offroad stuff, myself and just about all my friends have big 4x4s with 2.5 ton axles slung under them so army trucks are a nesscessity for us. i do alot of hauling scrap metal with my truck as well. i make killer money with the junk. to bad it all goes towards fuel LOL

rockman

Firewood, dirt, rocks, mulch, dirtbikes are what get's hauled. Pulling other vehicles out oof ditches also, even pulled a loaded cement truck that has sunk down in a soft side yard. Certainly, drive it in parades.

Bill

WOR

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks