• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce vinyl cab covers

usmc deuce cpl

I am looking to buy a new cab cover. Mine the stitching is giving up. I tried ti have it restitched , but the plastic mounts started falling apart. Anyway on the reason for this post. I am looking to buy from GMA cover sometime before the first of the year. If anyone in Western Washington or pdx area would like to order one to save on shipping PM me. There site lists them for 175 ea + s+h.

wsucougarx

Hey there, the one's on GSA are those thin non-insulated ones. There a fellow SS from TX who is selling them for Vietnam Veteran's of America or something like that. The ones he is selling are the really thick 3 color camo insulated ones for like $200 or so. Sorry I dont remember what his name is...anyone?

usmc deuce cpl

Checked there website to check, doesn't say. Thanks for the heads up. Will have to check it out. If thats the case i will pm you and see if you have TX info.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there, the one's on GSA are those thin non-insulated ones. There a fellow SS from TX who is selling them for Vietnam Veteran's of America or something like that. The ones he is selling are the really thick 3 color camo insulated ones for like $200 or so. Sorry I dont remember what his name is...anyone?

Was that "jimmcld" ?