• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce w/winch for sale in Kansas City, MO

chicklin

I have a 1971 General Products M35A2 w/winch and hardtop for sale. You can see the craigslist listing here:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/922407632.html

and I'll post the SS classifieds link when I get it posted. It's a beautiful, strong-running truck and I've recently taken it on a couple 4-hour round-trip drives and it ran great. Good rubber, brakes, glass and cargo cover. Very little rust, just a few small surface spots, no cancer whatsoever.

It's an awesome truck and fun to drive, but it just doesn't meet my needs at the farm. Our property has some very steep hills and it's frequently muddy and that seems to be a bad combination for the deuce. I haven't gotten stuck, but it makes one hell of a mess. So, it's back to something smaller, maybe another M715 or a CJ5.

$5,500 obo. PM me if interested.

Tx75Pinz

I can't afford another truck right now or I'd be super interested. But, for the conditions on the farm that you describe consider a Pinzgauer. The 710M (4X4) can carry a ton of weight and the 712M (6X6) can carry a ton and a half. Very versatile trucks, just more expensive than a deuce of M715.

Good luck on selling your truck, wish I had the money to buy it.

chicklin

I can't afford another truck right now or I'd be super interested. But, for the conditions on the farm that you describe consider a Pinzgauer. The 710M (4X4) can carry a ton of weight and the 712M (6X6) can carry a ton and a half. Very versatile trucks, just more expensive than a deuce of M715.

Good luck on selling your truck, wish I had the money to buy it.
The Pinzgauers are very cool, but a little pricey like you said. Plus, I just have a thing for US military trucks :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks