• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce wheel question

midcounty

I have seen for sale a set of wheels that were listed for a 2 1/2 ton 6 lug for single tire use, and made by A&H. Wondering if this is what I want for singling out my Deuce. Is there any other 2 1/2 ton military truck that these were made for that won't interchange with a Deuce?

JOAT 0311

If the price is right see if you can get the seller to measure the bolt pattern for you. I assume you want to go w/bigger tires? The width would be good to know as well. Are they 2 pc rims or will you need to have them mounted and balanced? The A3 rims are pretty good. You may want to search the multitude of wheel debates here. Then you need to find out what the offset will be. Some guys are comfortable flipping the hubs, some are against it. I am putting my 395's on stock rims for now w/tubes and flaps. I will go w/converted Hemmit rims or A3's next spring. I just like the idea of a 2pc rim vs split ring. I have been told by people I trust, that the stock rims work fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks