• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce wheel sockets from Houdell ??

CanadaDeuce

Hi Guys

I ordered wheel sockets from Houdel who was selling them here the last while, I need to get ahold of him , Ive sent Emails, PM's all I can do and no answer, anyone close to him or know if he is still around here ?

Ive bought from him before but this time its a mistery why I cannot hail him

any help would be great, a tel # would also help if anyone knows him, feel frree to PM me .

If houdell reads this pls contact me ASAP re: my order.

Thanks much

CanadaDeuce

mistaken1

Hi Guys

I ordered wheel sockets from Houdel who was selling them here the last while, I need to get ahold of him , Ive sent Emails, PM's all I can do and no answer, anyone close to him or know if he is still around here ?

Ive bought from him before but this time its a mistery why I cannot hail him

any help would be great, a tel # would also help if anyone knows him, feel frree to PM me .

If houdell reads this pls contact me ASAP re: my order.

Thanks much

CanadaDeuce
He had been in the hospital and was back out. He was looking for someone from Canada because he had lost the address.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/5629-wts-budd-wheel-combo-sockets-cheaper-yet-4.html#post332665

CanadaDeuce

Thanks Guys

well hopfully he will see my PM's and Emails soon, if he is lookin for a CDN that be me ........... hope we can get a hold of him, if anyone talks to him pls have him contact me.

Thanks all .........

Terry

SS / CanadaDeuce

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Houdel's abotu as good and as honest as you can get-he will surely get back to you.

I know he has had a lot of health and family issues in the last year, so please extend some patience-I just bought one a few weeks ago from him and it came super fast.

CanadaDeuce

Hi Guys

Yes this in no way a let down , thats not the intension, I have bought from him before not an issue as you all stated, just wondering whats happening, and I seem to have lost his personal Email addy too, just wanting him to see my PM's and email ........... health comes first always , so not an issue, Im sure when time allows he will respond to me.

Thats the great part about hobbies, its always a close knit group !

PS I finally got my first MV, nope not a Deuce , but its still in the works but this is one I could not let slip thru the fingers .......... you will never guess what it is but Im lovin it maybe alot of you stateside wont give it a second look but in Canada, Britain and Aussieland its a HUGE part of history.

any guesses ? :?:

Terry

PS the Deuce will happen yet just not as the first MV ......... ;-)

jatonka

I am pretty sure He will catch up to you, He is a man of his word, way reasonable on price, and sent me a heck of a good Budd wheel socket. I have been using these since 1974 and he had the best one by far. John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks