• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce wheels

rccollin

image.jpg
Does anyone know what rims these are. I'm looking for a set of rims for the front of my m35a2 that are a little wider to prevent rubbing on my steering linkage. I'm running 395's

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps my vision is playing tricks, but those look bigger than 395's. Hard to tell about the rim, need a better pic.

peashooter

Not sure what those rims are, but it looks like they are mounted backwards (dish side out). You can get some modified HEMTT rims that have more backspacing, or if you want a lot more backspacing you can add the PLS wheels with Mrap adapters like Patracy did on his Bobber, see post 8 here

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They look much like A3 wheels reversed. Dirt71 proved that they can be flipped and chamfered on the back side.

rccollin

Not sure what those rims are, but it looks like they are mounted backwards (dish side out). You can get some modified HEMTT rims that have more backspacing, or if you want a lot more backspacing you can add the PLS wheels with Mrap adapters like Patracy did on his Bobber, see post 8 here
YES!!! PLS wheels and MRAP adapters are exactly the set up I'm looking for. Any leads on where I can get PLS wheels? I only need 2. Thanks a bunch.

wilsonmotors

The guy that owns that truck is on Facebook and said they are mrap wheels. They have been recentered by a company called big foot wheels I think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks