• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Wide Wheels Question

conductorx

Is there any "W I D E" wheels available (without cutting and welding) that will fit the deuce?

I was told that ALCOA does not make wheels with the deuce pattern. Does any other truck use the 6 lug pattern wheel?

(yes I searched)
Thanks,
"G"

Big CASE

you can use you Stock deuce m35a2 rims , That is what I did works grate and there safe .. if you want to see a pic of what it looks like go to my pic 's
I have like 5k miles so far on mine

conductorx

you can use you Stock deuce m35a2 rims , That is what I did works grate and there safe .. if you want to see a pic of what it looks like go to my pic 's
I have like 5k miles so far on mine
Reading through the various tire posts I get the impression it isn't safe. I like the stock wheels just fine.

You must run tubes with the split rims right?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Conductorx, truck wheel rims are VERY expensive. You will not find anything in your price range, unless you are in the right place at the right time. The ODIron rims and modded Hemtt rims are your best bet. Retail is $500+ for wide truck rims.