• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce windshield frames

Engine5

Ok, I got a question. I talked to 3 steel suppliers today who told me nobody makes the size channel steel or close to it for the windshied glass frames. It looks easy enought to fab new ones but from I am told the steel channel stock cannot be bought. Is this true or just some lazy lackies on the phone?

tedstrucks

The thing is that a lot of the used ones have the same problem... rust. Also, it costs a lot to pack and ship a complete windshield. That's why we found the source on new frames.

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have NEW windshield frames, complete, without the glass ON THE WAY TO US. They will be in next week. They will sell for $100 per side.
They are coming from a gov't approved vendor and are the same ones we get from them like I have listed on ebay, except they don't have the glass.
M35, 5Ton, MSeries WINDSHIELD UNIT MilitaryTrucks New:eBay Motors (item 360186931523 end time Oct-06-09 05:07:02 PDT)
I could use two complete windshields. I don't need the locking levers; if it's worth anything to you, keep it.

Would prefer tinted glass. Also, please quote without glass.

What is your best price FOB your place. I live near Live Oak, FL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks