• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce wiper blades

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tiggers, there tops are made of rubber n there bottoms is made of springs, thats why tiggers is pouncy bouncy things.. I hope this helps :beer:

goldneagle

I wanted to thank you guys for posting the wiper part numbers and where to acquire them. I just received the set of wipers from AMAZON and they look awesome. The arms seem to be of much better quality then the ones i bought years back from Saturn surplus. The ones from Saturn were cheep Chinese Junk. The new ones are Anco brand and cost $50.38 delivered for the pair of arms and blades.

Marcel

Wiper Blade-American English
ẅīþĘŗ ßʃąđʧ-Fancy Text
ʍıdǝɹ qlɐpǝs-Upside Down
sedalB repiW-Mirror Image
wIpEr b1AdE5-Teen Text
w1P3r 8L4D35-Leet Code
刮水器葉片-Traditional Chinese
Щетки стеклоочистителей-Russian
ワイパーの刃-Japanese
Iperway ladesbay-Pig Latin
Lames d'essuie-glace-Parisienne French
คุณสมบัติของเลนซ์-Thai
Silecek bıçak-Turkish
The answer should be in the form of a question.

Alex Trebek
What is
Wiper Blades-American English
ẅīþĘŗ ßʃąđʧ-Fancy Text
ʍıdǝɹ qlɐpǝs-Upside Down
sedalB repiW-Mirror Image
wIpEr b1AdE5-Teen Text
w1P3r 8L4D35-Leet Code
刮水器葉片-Traditional Chinese
Щетки стеклоочистителей-Russian
ワイパーの刃-Japanese
Iperway ladesbay-Pig Latin
Lames d'essuie-glace-Parisienne French
คุณสมบัติของเลนซ์-Thai
Silecek bıçak-Turkish ?

.......and now time for Double Jeopardy

Last edited:

eagle4g63

I wanted to thank you guys for posting the wiper part numbers and where to acquire them. I just received the set of wipers from AMAZON and they look awesome. The arms seem to be of much better quality then the ones i bought years back from Saturn surplus. The ones from Saturn were cheep Chinese Junk. The new ones are Anco brand and cost $50.38 delivered for the pair of arms and blades.
:?: Did I miss something? Where was any of this posted? I thought other than the pic this thread had NO useful info:cookoo: