• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with .30 cal pedestal on driver side. Ebay. is it homemade?

gunboy1656

I would say it is homemade, since I have never seen a driver side mounted weapon on a deuce. Email him and see if he can get you some better pics of the mount.

AceHigh

Poof designed a mount that I copied. Real easy, exhaust pipe that slips right into the passenger side door gun ring leg mount and has a swivel from Tractor Supply on the top. Took almost no time to fabricate, no holes to drill on the truck and looks great.

It looks just like some that were "field expedient" in Vietnam.

saddamsnightmare

June 18th, 2010.

I kinda think that the .30 cal negates the Red Cross on the door, and the driver would be rather busy driving and firing, unless he's Rambo......... Just my .o2 worth, the other expedients seem to be more plausible mounted on the passenger side.....

:razz:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
June 18th, 2010.

I kinda think that the .30 cal negates the Red Cross on the door, and the driver would be rather busy driving and firing, unless he's Rambo......... Just my .o2 worth, the other expedients seem to be more plausible mounted on the passenger side.....

:razz:

Absolutely concur. Medical vehicles are not allowed to carry crew served weapons, against the Geneva Convention.

The red cross is not in accordance with US regs either. In reality, I only remember a few medical deuces with red crosses on them. Most don't have them.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Driver would have to have three hands, one to operate the weapon, one to steer, and the other right to shift!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks