• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce with no title

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Im going thru this in TN. the guy that owned my truck died and i bought it from his son with a bill of sale. had to have a notarized bill of sale , a pencil etching of the vin # and photos of the truck and data plates and engine # and the dmv has sent it off to the state. im still waiting!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What if the vehicle is tagged, but not titled in another state? My truck doesn't have a title, just a bill of sale. Just drove it up to the local PD to have them run the VIN and check that it's not stolen. Then I walked in and got the tag. If it's registered in another state (without title) would that work for TX?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks