• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces for sale and parts in N.C.

Hello all just came back fromm visiting my faimly in rocky mount n.c. while i down there i saw a m109a1 or 2 in a mans yard stopped to chat with him and admire truck also asked were he accurred it. He said there is a gentleman in scoutland neck n.c. about 30 miles outside rocky mount that sold it to him and had aceres of the trucks . He clamed the gentleman sold complete trucks ranging from 4000 to 6000$ depending on what you wanted so i assum he would sale parts also. the mans name is John Winslow phone is 252-883-2509 i did not have time to go see him but plan on going in a few months when i can get some more time off ill try to take pics and ask plenty off questions. Has any one herd off him before Thanks Kenneth N

rizzo

I'm dealing with him right now. He is pretty busy, but I am patient and he has fair prices. He seems real nice on the phone too.
thanks Kenny [thumbzup]

CGarbee

John Adverstises in MVMagazine. Has a great shop and does a wonderful business renovating 2.5 and 5 ton trucks. Also sells parts, tires, and does such work as paint, repairs, and conversions (such as a 4x4 conversion of the M35...). Really nice guy. Donated a pair of tires for the East Coast Convoy drawing a couple of years ago that Bjorn won (good thing to since Bjorn punctured one of his tires on the trip up and he is runing singles...). Also spent time on a Sunday helping one of the guiys out who had driven a M35 up from Florida in the convoy (was towing an Airstream trailer)...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is a heck of a nice guy. He does have a bunch of stuff. My tractor originally came from John. In my opinion, he is the very best at painting NATO 3 color camo. You've got to see his work. If anyone is passing through the Halifax are go check out hi operation, It's on Moonlight Rd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks