• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces for sale and parts in N.C.

Hello all just came back fromm visiting my faimly in rocky mount n.c. while i down there i saw a m109a1 or 2 in a mans yard stopped to chat with him and admire truck also asked were he accurred it. He said there is a gentleman in scoutland neck n.c. about 30 miles outside rocky mount that sold it to him and had aceres of the trucks . He clamed the gentleman sold complete trucks ranging from 4000 to 6000$ depending on what you wanted so i assum he would sale parts also. the mans name is John Winslow phone is 252-883-2509 i did not have time to go see him but plan on going in a few months when i can get some more time off ill try to take pics and ask plenty off questions. Has any one herd off him before Thanks Kenneth N

rizzo

I'm dealing with him right now. He is pretty busy, but I am patient and he has fair prices. He seems real nice on the phone too.
thanks Kenny [thumbzup]

CGarbee

John Adverstises in MVMagazine. Has a great shop and does a wonderful business renovating 2.5 and 5 ton trucks. Also sells parts, tires, and does such work as paint, repairs, and conversions (such as a 4x4 conversion of the M35...). Really nice guy. Donated a pair of tires for the East Coast Convoy drawing a couple of years ago that Bjorn won (good thing to since Bjorn punctured one of his tires on the trip up and he is runing singles...). Also spent time on a Sunday helping one of the guiys out who had driven a M35 up from Florida in the convoy (was towing an Airstream trailer)...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is a heck of a nice guy. He does have a bunch of stuff. My tractor originally came from John. In my opinion, he is the very best at painting NATO 3 color camo. You've got to see his work. If anyone is passing through the Halifax are go check out hi operation, It's on Moonlight Rd.