• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces for Sale in Tampa

Green_gator

Here are three deuces for sale in Tampa, Florida. I found these when I was talking to the owners brother in law about some parts off of his parts deuce. He is looking to sell the three as he just bought the A3 shown in the photos. I can give contact info if anyone is interested in one.

Attachments

raulerson

Here are three deuces for sale in Tampa, Florida. I found these when I was talking to the owners brother in law about some parts off of his parts deuce. He is looking to sell the three as he just bought the A3 shown in the photos. I can give contact info if anyone is interested in one.
can u email me keverjr@aol.com like to talk to you about price, and where i can look at the trucks. thanks

wheelspin

he puts them on ebay and sells to fire departments. i have seen the Palmetto trucks some time back just never got a price for them. check Tampa craigslist as i think i saw a white truck on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks