• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuces for sale in TN

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been gone for a little over a week around here. I just had a new baby girl born on 6-8 :D so I haven't had any spare time or enough sleep.

Anyway, back on topic. A guy down the road from me just brought in four m35a2s and parked them in front of his gas station so I had to stop by today after work and check them out. He said he was planning on keeping one and selling three of them. All of them have hardtops and cargo covers and one has almost new 11.00s on it. He hasn't figured out what he's going to ask for them yet but after talking to him I'm going to say in the $4,000 range. I didn't have a camra with me and I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get a chance to check them out much. I'm going to try and stop back by in a day or two when he's there and go over them good. I don't have a dog in this fight I'm just trying to let everyone here know so maybe they will go to good homes. If anyone is interested let me know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Ty, congrats Sir. It kinda saddens me that I'll not be having any more kids, they are a blast. Never take them for granted, the Father can take them back in a second. Enjoy every wakened second with her.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Trucks are great and I would like to see some pics........but I would love to see a pic of the baby. Think you're sleppy now.......just wait.....and keep remembering it's God's work so ya gotta do well!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: deuces for sale in TN

davidkroberts said:
where in tennessee and post some pics when you get a chance
They are in Dickson. I'll post some pics of the trucks and Brooke when I get a chance.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sinister said:
Where in Dickson? I'm in Santa Fe and drive trrough to the interstate daily.
Go on into Dickson on Hwy. 46 untill you run into Hwy. 70. Go west on 70 to Buckner Park. Take a right at Buckner Park and the gas station is just past the RR tracks on the left. PM me if you want more detailed directions.

You wouldn't happen to live on Hwy. 7 about the Natches Trace would you? I've seen a duece parked behind a house in that area.

I'm going to try and get by there tomorrow to give them a good look (maybe drive a couple if the owner is there) and take some pics.

sinister

Go on into Dickson on Hwy. 46 untill you run into Hwy. 70. Go west on 70 to Buckner Park. Take a right at Buckner Park and the gas station is just past the RR tracks on the left. PM me if you want more detailed directions.

You wouldn't happen to live on Hwy. 7 about the Natches Trace would you? I've seen a duece parked behind a house in that area.

I'm going to try and get by there tomorrow to give them a good look (maybe drive a couple if the owner is there) and take some pics.[/quote]
I know exactly where you are talking bout. There used to be a Chevy truck salvage yard close to there. I used to date a girl over behind the airport.
Yea, that's me in the brick house on the left before the Trace. I thought I had it hidden in the trees, but not good enough for enthusiests! Where abouts are you?