• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces in HI!

CGarbee

Looking at the photos they reminded me of the shots that GL takes when they put them up (something about the selection, angles, tags on the windows, trucks beside and behind...you get the idea).
Then, I see in the auction description: "WON IN AUCTION"

Think that he overshot on his bidding, or maybee he just sees a profit oportunity?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I actually looked into buying a $500 duece from Hawaii 5 years ago and shipping was around $3400 IIRC shipped to the port of Los Angles. The guy selling it won it on GL but didnt realize how much shipping was until after the auction ended so he was trying to pawn it off to the next sucker. That price didnt factor in flying over there to get the truck running to drive it to the dock.

OSO

Was bidding the MT250 P&H crane over there , but the price got up there and with shipping back to the mainland , prety rich for me ! aua

It looks from the description that the truck was really hot rodded around 6834 MILES and 65 HRS...that means the truck was making on average around 105 mph. Pretty good for a duece! Obviously not original guages!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks