• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces in other colors?

50shooter

Howdy

Thought I'd chime in on topic as my first post. This is my new deuce as purchased from our local fire dept. Not sure if the color is going to stay but it will do for now.

AKJEEP

have not gotten around to uploading any pics since the change-over, but on the old site in my album you will see mine in it's lovely blue
hehe

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yellow can be good. Easily spotted. :-D but 3 color hides it easier in the woods and then the wife dont know how many you really got
Herein lyes the problem. I need to convert the dump to green so it can be concealed. Gonna be mighty tough to find enough yellow foliage to conceal it

FreightTrain

Banned
here are a few....hee hee hee,You just KNOW I had to post...

Attachments

50shooter

Speaking of unusual deuces, Question for you central Texas members. While stationed at Medina annex to Lackland AFB, we had a brush fire on the range (tracer shot into drought grass in the summer). We had fire crews come in from all over and one of them was a deuce brush truck that said either "Fire Gobler" or "Brush Monster" or something. These guys came rolling up to the fire and when you are stationed on an active military installation and you stop to look at an old truck that is cooler than anything else there, it is a good day.

This truck is probably within 50 miles or so from San Antonio. Anyone familiar w/it?

Archael

How about going with a patriotic theme? Say a dark blue base with some white stars and red stripes. Nothing wild, make it subtle!! I think it would look good and generate some attention, while helping to tie in with the truck's military service. Maybe you can have a little dark green/camo color in there some where too.

You'll be the crowd's favorite at any July 4th parade your in!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's no shop in the world that can do a "red white blue and subtle" paintjob for ya. Basic Flat black will be the scheme on mine when i tire of the pretty camo but there are too many other things on the plate first before i think about breakin open the wallet to spray a truck with that much real estate :p

god i love these things..