• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces little friend

One thing I can say in defense of the price tag, I saw one on CL the other day from 1978 and it was selling for $4000. They retain their value very well due to the very limited annual number we produce as well as the cult-like worldwide following. Needless to say, it's a great investment that will provide you with decades of fun. Annddd as an added bonus they are made right here in the U.S of A.

There are plenty of used ones floating around too, we stock all of the support and repair parts you will ever need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks