• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces near Pensacola Florida

admspec

Stopped by a new place down the road from me that's just opened. Saw 4 or 5 deuces out front and a couple of M105 trailers. They had one M1009 but they are going to use it for advertising. The place is Florida Liquidation Center and the contact number is 850-505-0045. The man I spoke to is Bryant Riesenberg and his cell is 850-485-3228. No parts, but he said one of the deuces is a 1952 Studebaker. Sorry, but no photos. I was in a hurry and I have to leave Sunday going back to work in Kazakhstan. Can't go take pics tomorrow because I'm driving my deuce in the local "Redneck Christmas Parade".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks