• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces on GL at Forest Park Ga.

rdixiemiller

All
There are a couple of M35 winch trucks at Forest Park, in Atlanta. Fort Gillem to be exact. Most of those trucks are in decent shape. If anyone wants to bid on one, I can collect the truck for them and tow it to my place for later pickup. I will also help with getting the truck ready to drive, either up there or at my place (Carrollton, Ga.).
Most of the trucks from Gillem are mid late sixties, and have spent most of their life there. Most I have seen have had sprag T-cases, otherwise pretty desireable.
There are several of us in the Atlanta area, you can get help in this area.
The auction ends today or tomorrow, so don't dawdle!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have some pics of these trucks on my photobucket acct. in the "DRMO" folder.

JRBAMATEX

I got my deuce there. They are in pretty good shape. Mine ran and runs good but it DID have a hole in the t-case. Other than that it was in great shape. The guy at the site told me that all those trucks run when I called to check on them before I bid on mine. Some of them look kind of rough but I think they are good trucks. Mine started right up and I drove it off the base no problem. After the T-Case problem was corrected I drove it back to Dallas from Atlanta. You should be fine on those trucks.

bottleworks

Well, I showed my coworkers the Deuce auction this morning...virtually no work was done for 2 hours. They couldn't get enough of it. It's disappointing that I have to wait so long for the EUC. Oh Well.

Polverone, I have family in GA. So I plan on doing a bill of sale get a title in someone's name. Then get it signed to me. I am going to try my hardest to avoid titling by bond. I am going to apply for a NC transporter plate for now. It will allow me to drive it home and around.

rdixiemiller, Any help that would be great. I have never had to work on a Deuce before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks