• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The tandem axle flat bed trailer, I am looking for another front "beam assembly" (the sqare tube that goes up and over that the tarp normally fits onto. I am also looking for two sets of the round aluminum poles that run from front to back in between the beam assemblies. Also looking for the entire air brake system, everything.

Need an air compresor for the deuce.

Prices??

junkyarddreams

The tandem axle flat bed trailer, I am looking for another front "beam assembly" (the sqare tube that goes up and over that the tarp normally fits onto. I am also looking for two sets of the round aluminum poles that run from front to back in between the beam assemblies. Also looking for the entire air brake system, everything.

Need an air compresor for the deuce.

Prices??
i don't have any parts for the flat bed trailer just got them as you see'em in the picture. i'm pretty sure i have a compressor for ya i'll take 100.00

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is your business called shultz & Sons?..I called and a lady said they dont sell duces or parts. But she did say the owner has duces. She can have him call me, maybe he would sell one..I figured i had the wrong place..
Kevin..

junkyarddreams

Is your business called shultz & Sons?..I called and a lady said they dont sell duces or parts. But she did say the owner has duces. She can have him call me, maybe he would sell one..I figured i had the wrong place..
Kevin..
you had the right business don't know why she told you we didn't have any. if you want you can give me a call my name is jeff and you can reach me at 410-924-5433

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the radiator, windshields,alternator, tail lights, spring seat bottom and rear cushions. Gauge cluster, 3 lever switch. and front springs with hangers and axle mounting hardware(shocks and bracket too) Is the motor an LDT, which turbo does it have? How much for the turbo and or the motor complete?

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, scrap autos are only bringing $100/ton here, today. I like buying trucks by the pound. I'm interested, just need a price.(whole or parts) How much for 2?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the radiator, windshields,alternator, tail lights, spring seat bottom and rear cushions. Gauge cluster, 3 lever switch. and front springs with hangers and axle mounting hardware(shocks and bracket too) Is the motor an LDT, which turbo does it have? How much for the turbo and or the motor complete?
I was just talking to Mike today and he pointed these out! Reckon I'll get 4 of them as the only truck with perfect windshields is the M108.

OD Iron LLC Military Vehicle Parts and Accessories

Sephirothq

there is a difference in the price of a scrap car and a scrap military truck. The military trucks have almost no fluff, plastic or other nonmetallic parts. Just heavy iron.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
there is a difference in the price of a scrap car and a scrap military truck. The military trucks have almost no fluff, plastic or other nonmetallic parts. Just heavy iron.

Short steel and cars are at 100/ton here. If you wanted to get the best price for scrap, you would need to remove 1000lbs of tires, and cut the deuce frame in half or more. Never seen a better(special) price for whole large trucks.

So say, 6.5 tons for a M35a2($650). I have no idea what a processor(scrapyard) gets for the scrap at the next level, but to guess it could be double what they pay, that still only adds up to about $2500 for an M35a2. (don't forget to subtract the labor cost to prep it). For that price, I'd rather pick and choose a GL auction truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks