• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diagnostics port LMTV

Lmtv772

Banned
I took my truck to Inland Truck Parts Company in Lincoln NE to have my Allison reset. It cost $45 to have them hook up to it and check it out and reset the shift memory. I really didn't feel any difference driving home (around 100 miles) then driving up there. I'm glad I had them do it because now I know it is how Allison programmed the transmission to shift.
So is it better now , or you didn't feel a difference, Im confused.

dalej

I didn't feel any difference In the smoothness of the shifts. My truck was shifting smoother, I think, after driving it 1/3 of the miles on the way to Lincoln.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks