• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diameter of fire extinguisher for FE bracket

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have given up trying to find an affordable military fire extinguisher for my -725 restoration, and have decided to find a commercial extinguisher of appropriate size to fit the military FE bracket, and just spray green. What is the correct diameter for the military FE to fit this bracket, so I can find a commercial one that fits?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey maddawg308, Try a guy on e-bay, Austin Avation, marble falls Tx. He has some that are empty, I think he wants 25.00

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, guys, for the right size. I told a buddy of mine who is in fire protection, and he's going to find me one of the correct size floating around his place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks