• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did a little more work to the Deuce today(pics)

bryan70546

Well Today was such a nice day I got up early and started working on the Deuce. I started on my stencils .BIG THANKS TO MR WILL WAGNER FOR MAKING THE STENCILS FOR ME:-D .I also added some more light brackets i got off ebay plan on running some more lights to the front .I also put some new tail gate chain canvas on mine we all ratty and torn. and i added a new stack and took my flapper off,Fellow forum member MM73 came over to shoot the chit (LOOK AT THAT BADAZZ BLACK BEAST OF HIS :not worthy:.Then we went over to his place so the two kids could play .His deuce is a 68 kaiser jeep .I think it was a gasser at one time. Real nice truck and a winch to boot .Plus a screaming c-turbo .His truck has something i have not seen a nice canvas cover on his hard top that covers the hole for the 50cal gun ring .so here are some more pics of our trucks .

Attachments

Last edited:

mm73

pooooo boy look at that bad a** all green one in the back and the black mega. :-D No man they are both real nice. The paint job on your truck and everything all together is just incredibly clean. Thanks for putting the pics up.

Oh yah and stop parking by mine, your deuce makes mine look bad...

Last edited:

bryan70546

pooooo boy look at that bad a** all green one in the back and the black mega. :-D No man they are both real nice. The paint job on your truck and everything all together is just incredibly clean. Thanks for putting the pics up.

Oh yah and stop parking by mine, your deuce makes mine look bad...
LOL my offer still stands my deuce for your mega-cab:-DAint nothing wrong with your truck , order up a few gallons of paint and in a weekend we will have her looking perfect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks