• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did any one here win the M1010 from Ft Riley, KS?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For just a little more than that you can get one in better shape, with a battery equalizer (instead of the DUVAC) and a clear title.

Last edited:

41cl8m5

Wallew' MIssed it buy one bid $100 the wife realy wanted that one. She already came up with a wish list to stock it. I went $500 over what she said to do. just could not seing going any higher. Now I am elevated to saint hood with her ....... untill my next F....up which should happen in a few minutes............................................... WELL IN WAS GOOD while it lasted.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I figured about $4k...

Once you add in all the fees and taxes you will pay for it, that's pretty much going rate. THEN you gotta drop a bunch more collecting all the things that went with it. IF you are lucky the vehicle itself won't need much work.

K9Vic

I watched it to see what it went for to reference value of my M1010 as I will watch any GL M1010 as this was my first CUCV.

I always find it interesting the difference between eBay and GL when it comes to M1010 and the final price. The last M1010 on eBay did not meet the sellers reserve and should have sold for more then this GL one as it was a known running CUCV. Would be nice if we could list our CUCV on GL in a private seller section, but that will never happen.

41cl8m5

I watched it to see what it went for to reference value of my M1010 as I will watch any GL M1010 as this was my first CUCV.

I always find it interesting the difference between eBay and GL when it comes to M1010 and the final price. The last M1010 on eBay did not meet the sellers reserve and should have sold for more then this GL one as it was a known running CUCV. Would be nice if we could list our CUCV on GL in a private seller section, but that will never happen.

Interesting idea but you are talking about GL they will SNAFU the idea with there expertise..

bo911miller

Thanks for the help. I am waiting on the euc to get back. Gl says it can take up to 60 days. How long do you normaly have to wait?

Grega

I bought 4 M101 trailers from Fort Riley last Nov 19th. It was my first EUC. It cleared December 31. So about 5 weeks. Went the first week in January to pick them up and also preview the M1009s and the MEP 3s. The 1009s were not that good of shape, would take lots of money to get going, the generators were nice but ended up bringing lots of money. Seen your truck there but didnt check it out.
Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks