• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did anybody get something from the auctions in Maine?

b4thundr

I Got another M1031 up there and i'll be going up when the EUC clears, I have a extra spot on the trailer for another one or something else coming back NY way. LMK!!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which one did you get?
Lets see pics of your M1031 diving service set up. My sons and I are currently taking diving lessons to get certified.

dependable

I got a couple of 1031s. Pretty happy about it. Not the nicest ones in auction, but affordable and will go to good home. Now for the EUC wait and all. Been though this, will be glad when they are in the yard.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M101 trailer here, that needs to go to Maine(M38inmaine). Might want to PM him, and see if you guys can help each other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks