• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did anyone win this M1010 from propertyroom.com

K9Vic

I was watching this and wish it was not so far away or I would have bid on it, shipping to me in Texas would have been like $1000 or more. The price is super cheap at $750 even with the 15% buyers fee. It was said it runs & drivers, but not checked by a mechanic, but with how clean it looks it is probably fine. The listing was wrong about gas, but anyone that knows the truck will know diesel. I am also thinking it does not have 108k miles, but 12k as the OD shows (not rolled) as it is so clean. Well is anyone here got this congratulations.

1984 Chevrolet D30 Military Amulance/Dive Van **No Reserve** at PropertyRoom.com

Attachments

41cl8m5

Looking at the position of the service light switch the batteries may be dead. If you look at the operators manual for the cucv's the switch should be in the off position (center) when the vehical is not in operation. On the m1010 there is a solinoid that will drain the batts if left in the service lights on position. Yes I figered out the battery drain issue I had. Thanks to everyone here for pointing me in the right direction.

markg

i think the odometer has been changed since its an 84. that head was not available until mid 86. you can see the difference in the size of the numbers on the odometer wheel. thanks. mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks