• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Didnt want to be left out of the Sherman party!

jdmcm

Here is our M4A2 which arrived in July, very complete but been sitting for years. So far we have cleaned out the inside and are getting ready to pull the 6046 twin pack diesels for a full rebuild.M4A2E8.jpg

jdmcm

She is getting pretty close to done...completely sandblasted, fresh paint (Imron) and new tracks fitted....and that is the coolest tattoo ever!blackberry october 027.jpgblackberry october 028.jpgblackberry october 035.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that what you're taking on the next Alaska trip?

I just stared at it for way to long, it's so beautiful. Imron you say, should be good for 50 years, so very nice.

Really looking forward to some pictures in the sun once you're finished,...and the sun comes out again, wow still staring. Hope that's ok if I just stare at it.

I can't say I've seen engine pictures either so don't make me drive over those mountains this time of year please.

Last edited:

jdmcm

Thanks for all the kind words guys, in the pictures we hadn't had a chance to put the right hand fenders on yet, I will try to get some more pictures up in the next week or so

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks