• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Brothers "Free Willy's" episode.

Chrispyny

Watching the show and the guy 'diesel dave' is sand blasting CARC off an m116a2 trailer with ZERO PPE except his long beard.

GOOD GOD.

THEN, later, the guys are attempting to start the cummins they installed in this willys truck with ETHER.

Sweet jesus almighty.

Last edited:

Piper Cub

I saw that same episode last week. Glad I'm not the only one who was yelling at the TV. Why buy a $1000 cargo trailer just to torch off the tongue (4 bolts) and suspension (16 bolts) and then take a sawzall to the sides of the bed! With all the 100s of M116's sold out of Barstow there had to have been at least a couple flatbeds in that yard that would've been cheaper and easier to use the way they want to. I had a lot of hope for the show but so far I'm not too impressed with their ability although I'll probably still watch it just because army trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks