• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Mechanic Houston area

3dubs

I am trying to see if there is someone on here that gets shop rates at M&D. I am not asking for prices to be posted just PM me. I need to get my IP rebuilt but the price I get is almost twice what I can get it for if I ship it out. I would prefer to have to done local but I only have my disability check from the VA.

3dubs

Diesel fuel is leaking out of it.

I had to rebuild the engine when I got it and replaced the IP because I was told it did not work. So I have a leaking IP on the truck and one I was told did not work in the garage. I called and a bench test cost too much. So I am going to bolt the original back on and see if it works. Even if it does work I would like to have an IP on hand. Just my luck it will go out when I am broke. The leaking one I will replace the O rings on the throttle shaft myself. This is what I drive everyday and I have to make sure I keep it running.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks