• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel only

dburd72

how do you remove the multi fuel i am only going to run my m35a2 on diesel & don't want any issue with fuel leaking into the oil thanks

Kohburn

you would have to remove the engine as it is the design of the engine that allows it to run on multiple fuels

it sounds like you are confused

you can run on diesel without making any changes.

if you are concerned about the fuel metering device leaking then it doesn't get removed, just bypassed with fuel line. I'll try to find the thread about it.

Srjeeper

Just maybe.....

Go over the link that Koburn posted by Cranetruck, then take a good look at yours.
Most deuces coming out now have already been bypassed, but if yours hasn't, Cranetruck is the man to go to with questions.

2cents

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I find it strange that you would want to remove one of the biggest assets to owning a deuce.

If you want to run on straight diesel so be it....I personally like running on homebrew fuel that cost me around a buck a gallon and the deuce loves it.

In an emergency being able to burn just about anything flammable could be the difference between life and death.