• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Prices.....WTF ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdvc

Finally was able to get in a car and take a ride for longer than 15 minutes (recent major back surgery). Wife drove us up to NH to see one of our boys on Friday. When we left CT, diesel was $5.19 per. Drove back on Saturday. Got off our exit and, at the same gas stations, the price per had jumped to $6.49. WTF is going on???? I have NEVER seen diesel more than $.50 higher than regular gas (and that was during the O'bama years).

If this keeps up I won't be able to afford to put fuel in my 1009, let alone fill up my oil tank this coming winter (Home Heating Oil is now $6.10 per). This is going to hurt a lot of folks, both directly and indirectly, including hurting our hobby.

INFChief

Millions of us said this was going to happen the minute Biden won. Our economic woes were punctuated when the stimulus payments went out. So strap in tight fellas, this rides just getting started - you ain’t seen nothing yet. Let them eat cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks