• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel,tp-40, lift here,etc markings

notsosanestan

is there any place i can find where the correct places all the markings go? i have seen stencils that say antifreeze protected to and markings about making sure the window is rolled down all the way id like to put them on my m1009 thanks

gunboy1656

TB 43-0209 should have all the placement. Most of them are pretty simple to figure out.

TP40 above each wheel, diesel under the fuel cap, anti freeze on the bottom of the hood, lower tailgate window, just below the window on the left side, the lift point I have seen on the bumper on the inside of the shackles.

edgebar

i just bought several sets of brass interlocking military stencil plates.
4" down to 1/2 ". ebay and here in classifieds. more expensive, but unlimited usages and always resellable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks