• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DieselKleen - How much per tank?

1stgear

Anyone here use DieselKleen? I heard the stuff is really good. I THINK that the fuel tank size on my M1008 is 15 gallons - correct? If so, how much of this stuff do you mix per tank? The bottle I bought treats 100 gallons.

m4A1

M1008 have a 20 gallon tank. I just guestamate it and pour it into the tank before fillup. About 1/5th of the bottle.

steelandcanvas

I have used it in both my diesels with good results. I use an ounce of additive for every three gallons of fuel. For the Deuce that's about 25 ounces, 12 for the 36 gallon fuel tank on the Dodge Cummins. Both start real well and alot less black smoke. As I understand, it has lubrication additives to make up for the low-sulpher fuel. I went to a bike store and got a "Ratio-Rite" cup to measure out the additive, a plastic cup graduated so I mix it correctly. I also use this same cup for my 2 stroke engines that don't have oil injection. The cup is a little more accuarte than the scale on the side of the bottle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks