• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

difference between A2 and A3 bed

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be able to get an A3 bed to put on my A2, is the mounting hardware different or do they drop right on? I know they have the marker lights that the A2's don't, and I think they have tie-downs as well. Are there any other differences? Will the ribs and seats from an A2 fit?

dave wagner

i have wood and fiberglass swats that fit my m35a2s, what year did they switch to fiber glass? would like to keep oem for the trucks

pjvargas

Another difference

I was doing some looking on the web a while back and I believe the A3 bed is the same as the A2 bed but it might have the cargo tie-downs installed as well as an extra "cut-out" on the rear face of the bed that mount 3 red side marker lights and the trailer connector facing to the rear. I also think the A3 bed has an additional white backup light facing rearward on each side of the bed.