• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Difference between GL and GSA

pc3nmcb

GL might want to take lessons from GSA. I sent for SF97 September 23 for purchase from GL, still nothing. I won auction from GSA October 21st and got SF97 October 24th free.

84cucv1ton

after the crap i had to go with GL, they are a CRAPPY company. i lost 2k, i know some pother people that lost money, was not listed right, things were gone from what they bought.

GSA they know what they are talking about. never had any problems with gsa, a friend a few years back got a m1009 for 86 bucks. i got a m1008 for 330. you can get lucky with them.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL should cut the cost in half, and send the SF97 to the guy who processes them for GSA. That way they can save a few $$ in man/woman hours, make a few $$ for themselves, and most importantly, KEEP SS MEMBERS HAPPY!

HeadWizard

I had my first GSA experience this week. Was high bidder but did not meet the reserve, lady calls and asks if I want the truck for my bid price? I say yes and she asks how I want the SF97 to read. I tell her and she asks if we're doing it by mail or in person. Since I'm 14 miles from the GSA office, I drive over, pay with my credit card and they hand me my paid invoice and my completed SF97. No waiting, no fee, no buyers premium - the way it should be with GL.

Yeah right.

pc3nmcb

ford381stroker said:
someone please clue me in on GSA. I am not familiar with them. Thanks!
gsaauctions.gov
no euc
no waiting
pay one day pick up next

I would say you would want to preview items before bidding. It is a good ideal to do that anyway but GSA will salvage vehicles to keep others running.